Friday, March 23, 2012

Anyway, I picked up an iPad as well! I really like it so far. I got a bunch of recommendations for board games and had some already. They're all pretty cheap, too! Here's what I've got:

- Ascension: haven't played it, supposed to be real good.
- Tichu: I was super hooked on this for a long time, to the point where I deleted it, but now it's back! You can play online too.
- Disc Drivin: It's pitch car! One of the game group guys recommended it.
- Small World: I love this. You can't play it online, it's 2-player hotseat or AI, but it's a great port. Been playing a lot on the train.
- Roll Through the Ages: Another one I was super hooked on. Good port.
- Battles of Wesnoth: Matt loves this one so much.
- Caylus: This is kind of a long game IRL, but really good. Supposed to be a great port.
- Tigris and Euphrates: This is a classic that for some reason I HAVE NEVER PLAYED.

That said, what I've been playing most is Draw Something. That shit is addictive, free, and sometimes hilarious. Look me up at FirstnameLastname if you're interested in a game!