Thursday, December 15, 2011

| Updates

- "I don't want WoW for xmas" - Done!

- Somebody was visionary, because isn't that boob ball from Kubla\Cabin Con the same boob peripheral from Titty Grab? Not that Johnny needs an excuse, but Titty Grab just looks like some pretense for grabbing prosthetic boobs. Kinda like a gateway before gang-banging RealSex dolls in your basement, or the real thing in a Frat.

- Now, all your kids might be geniuses, particularly the girls, so this might not seem like a big deal, but Wylie totally rocked some Minecraft all by his lonesome this morning. I have no idea what world he jumped into, but Leslie called me and asked if it was okay for him to play it alone (unsure if it was scary or whatnot). I told her it probably was okay, though he still gets creeped out by Endermen, and he probably wouldn't be able to get it going withut me. She said, nah, he's been playing for like 20 minutes already and just wanted to check. :)

Also, yesterday, as a 'job well done' reward after breaking a board in his Ju-Jitsu class(!), I let him play a little MC while I was stringing some Xmas lights. He called me over, as he always does when he's stuck or something, to ask what he does with this 'stick'. It was a lever that I didn't remember having in our inventory, so I told him what it was, he told me he already knew that, but wanted to know where the dynamite was and the red stuff so he could explode some Blow-Up Guys (Creepers). I was impressed, because he remembered how we set the dynamite, the redstone, and the lever from when we did this weeks ago! Further, he crafted the lever by himself!

Proud daddy moment!

##########PRIVATE WoW-LAMER ZONE##################

I tried to RealID friend both of you Mykenloft and Pumpkin using your gmail accounts, but I don't know if/how you are notified and if your gmail accounts are even registered as realID's. Either way, if you get a chance, try and add me using my Gmail, that way we will be notified of log ins regardless of what server we are actually on or character we are using. I've been spending some (ill advised time, should be studying...) on Bonechewer(PvP) leveling some Horde fellas.

The smell of Christmas trees now gives me a Pavlovian drive to fire up WoW - Merrymaker Docnorvell/Acererak rides again!