Tuesday, December 13, 2011

| Secret Satan

I'm up for a secret Satan. $25~50 range seems reasonable.

jr0n, I still bust out Minecraft quite a bit. I finished up my three towers, put in a large skylight to my mine, reorganized my chest storage/kiln facility, extended my 4 longwall mine corridors to 500+ blocks long and did some more public works road work. I have actually been putting in a sizable amount of time. Especially while I was sick. I saw Pumpkin on-line for a bit on Sunday evening. Outside of that, I haven't seen any of the other Action Team jerks.

I have amassed quite a bit of redstone that I should try and do something with. I think I have some 60+ stacks. Just haven't come up with a plan yet. I also want to play around with Alchemy and Enchanting. I think Dennis has a pick of increased efficiency from his first foray into enchanting.

D>M>