Tuesday, December 13, 2011

| Baby vs. Travel

Baby wins!

My two cents is that your sanity and health is more important than pleasing the family with a visit. If you have a challenging sleeper right now, you do what you gotta do to survive and let that kid (and you guys) rest.

Being in a hostile environment (which is ANY other environment than at home) surrounded by unfriendlies (which is ANYONE else other than mom, dad, and baby) is a drag when there is any baby drama.

HUMBLE BUNDLE

I liked the bundle I did buy, but like you said, lots of overlap with games I already have or games I don't want at all. Love the concept, love the execution.

SECRET SANTA

Cash is kinda tight right now - lots of big bills hitting over the past few months along with the added cash stress of holiday travel/purchasing might take me out of the running for an AT gift exchange. Though some of you might find a totally unwanted coal-like $5 WoW goodie in your stockings... :)