Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's crazy how PC games are making the creep to $60 bucks, but it's been happening. I think the last Call of Duty was $60, and obviously the new one is as well. Skyrim will most likely go on some kind of sale during the holidays, so I'll probably wait for that. No rush on janky Bethesda gaming, although it looks pretty sweet.

On the way cheaper end of the gaming spectrum, I've been playing a point-n-click adventure on Steam called Gemini Rue. It's great! It's totally got a vibe along the lines of "The Dig" crossed with Blade Runner. Also has that look from the Sierra/Lucasfilm heyday. I'm loving it. I think it's $10 bucks on Steam, but I've got a couple copies for non-Steam copies if anyone is interested. Email me and I'll shoot you a link. It was a part of one of those indie game bundles, so I've only used the Steam version.

Cave Story+ just came out today, and I will probably pick that up soon. The free version was amazing, and the new "HD graphics" are amazing. Super fun platform/adventure game.

I've got a bunch of other game codes in fact I've gotten from those indie bundles, so I'll give them out next online meetup (there's some incentive)!

You're Minecraft house looks sweet! I will have to check it out soon - did you give the cords? If not, please do, because I don't really no where anyone's stuff is - I don't remember where I wandered off to.