Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yeah man, I wouldn't really know how to act in that situation other than do what you did. I think I have such a fear of being turned into the bad guy and getting busted for someone else's bs, I would probably freeze up! But good for you man, get your shit and don't let some punk try to rip you off.

In safer virtual world news, I was checking out Peter's minecraft base, and it's pretty sweet. It's just a little ways behind Aaron's base. He's got a mini rollercoaster that starts at the top of his big tower, then JUMPS to a track way at the bottom. It's pretty obscene but seems to work :) Also, Aaron seems to have a pretty sweet looking strip mine going in his base that I just noticed. Open-air stylee, I like that. I tore down my lighthouse and built a new "cup runeth over" base. I realized/discovered that netherrack will burn forever if you light it with flint/steel, so I went kinda nuts decorating some of my areas with bonfires. Just make sure there's nothing flammable in a 6 square or so radius, because shit WILL catch on fire.