Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ja-El: That sounds like a very uncomfortable situation. I can not say I have been in situation quite like that, but I have had a couple of very unpleasant public situations with strangers, and it just rattles your nerves. You just never know how the person will react and if it will escalate to violence. Gotta be careful. Oh and stay thirsty my friend.

r00d: I could not for the life of me find Peter's pad the other day. I was wondering around at the Coords he gave me, but I think I had bad coords. Or I am an idiot. I give it a 50/50. I have to go check out your new joint. Last I saw you were still in the development phase.

My strip mine is part of a master plan for my grounds. Slowly grinding through it. Did you seem my ziggurat between my facility and Castle Slaytanic? I was using the area as a dumping ground for excess dirt. Eventually it morphed into a ziggurat project with an alter of bloodstone. Some kind soul even lit the bloodstone on fire for me. Or maybe it was struck by lightning. Looks cool though. Probably eLzar the Pyro, son of Gozarian.

Also, I am probably way late to this party, but hey... Annoying Orange is brilliant. There is a whole series of these:



D>M>