Saturday, May 14, 2011

So, what all games is people bringing to the con this year? Is there a fucking pool there? I think I always forget if there is, but if there is, I wanna swim goshdarnit. I'm trying to travel light and since I think I mostly have dupes of what people up there have, here's my short list of what I wanted to bring:

Ravenloft (Did anyone pick up Wrath of whatevers yet?)
Time's Up: Title Recall (I got this expansion on the cheap and am dying to try it)

Jon said he'd bring his copy of Dixit because I totally wanna play that again. I assume someone's bringing Dungeonquest. I've only ever played it 2 player, so bring it! I have that expansion that came out for Smallworld I can bring I suppose. Dennis bring Space Truckers (or someone who has it up north) - that game was fun but we barely got to play it.

CONVENTION TIME!!!!

I'm gonna troll the internet over the next week and see if there's any more killer games I can pickup before the con.

That's a fancy barcode by the way, takes you to a mystery site if you zap it with your phone.

Here's a game I'm interested in. Anyone play it/own it/what's the good word!?
Survive!