Saturday, May 14, 2011

| Konvenshun Tyme, GAAAHHH!

Table: Don't think I can find the time to scour the garage and pull enough games to make a decent table -- I have my two term papers due the Thursday of mini-con so in my free time will be working on those rather than preparing some old sheet to sell, although if I kick some arse, I MIGHT get er done in time. Man, do I wanna keep gettin' rid of gamin stuff for fun and profit. This might be my last foray into the flea market, outside of having a $1 table, I don't think there is anything left to really sell!

Games: I will prolly bring my usual suspects, with a few new ones to gather dust in the room too:
- Combat Commander
- Claustrophobia
- Castle Ravenloft
- Okko
- Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- Fighting Formations (new platoon level game by the Combat Commander designer!)
- Magic Realm?
- Tichu
- Wiznard
- Warhammer Invasion, maybe
- Horus Heresy?
- Any others?

I plan on taking Wednesday - Friday off that week so I can get my papers finished and submitted HOPEFULLY Wednesday night/Thursday morning, then I will be arriving late Thursday night because the Mrs. has a dinner event over the hill that night. Believe me, I have tried to convince Wylie he will be fine at the house by himself that night until Leslie comes back, but he's just not comfortable with that. His mom is giving me a lot of flak over the idea, too. Sheesh, grow-up, kid. And get a job while your at it.

TIME FOR FUN FILLED DAYS!!!!!!

PS I think Warmachine is a great idea to bring to the con!

/reverse_psychology