Monday, March 28, 2011

Yar, I be shop_vac.

The extra long days are freaking me out, lol. I still have that internal timer in my head for how much time I've got until I have to be in shelter.

In all honesty, I'm fine the way it is, but I kinda prefer the extra danger. Once you get the walls of the fort built up, there isn't hardly any danger anyway. :)

I took a little time tonight and setup a nice starter mine that goes all the way down to bedrock. It's right across the way from the fort you and Elzar have built up near spawn.

Also installed stairs so it doesn't take a month and a half to get back up to the surface. If you go check it out, just promise you wont accidentally bash the glass walkway over the lava. I don't think that will turn out so good for anyone, lol.

Once you get all the way down to the bedrock 'station', the tubes should be mined out at 3x2 patterns, I setup a few sign posts with some guidelines on them, left a crafting table, furnace and big storage box down at the bottom for folks to dump their extra cobble/dirt and make new pick axes.

Now, off to go shop for a texture pack. I'm going to grab a 64x64 realistic texture pack. The stock textures are so effing bad, lol.