Monday, March 28, 2011

| In Soviet-Minecraft,

I set it to 2x day, 1x night. Not so much out of fear, but I really prefer building to mining (so far) and it was so irritating for it to get dark so friggen early in a construction project. But 2x shouldn't be too irritating to you guys. We can eventually turn it off too, not biggie (or make the nights longer, muahaha.)

Had to give myself op status, so now my "save-all" actually does something :) Also, ya, the sethome thing isn't a big deal but I think it's cool to have that option, so it's there if you need it.

Gnarly mine, Art! So professorial and clean. I think I'm going to still dig my sloppy sketch-tastic mini-mines out in the world, but its nice to see your super smart design. Can't believe you knocked that out in 1 night!

Our dirt spires are awesome. I was thinking about making a boat canal or at least docks from that first base to the fancy mine - the boat seems kinda buggy though. Getting in and tooting around is fine, but sometimes when I want to get out it flips out. We'll see.

Playing "house" with a bunch of middle 30 jerks :)