Sunday, March 27, 2011

Minecraft is totally the new devil. I just played like 5 hours of it! Ugh, I need to sleep. It's pretty rad and weirdly compelling. I got a free app for my phone that has all the recipes on it, so I'm kinda good now at getting my basic needs covered early on in the game.

I was totally thinking about setting up a $4 a month minecraft server too, Elrick, using www.brohoster.com. Chatted with a couple of dudes who used them to setup small minecraft servers for the express purpose of gaming with a handful of friends at a time, and they were really positive about their service. I like their website and bro-losophy too :)

I'm so tired. I'll check out your server Elreeek

PS: if you bought the game you can use custom skins for your dude. Here's a site of some of the best and funniest. I'm currently using the borg-picard skin.
Skins