Wednesday, February 09, 2011

| w0w

The immortal, self-repeating franken-WoW is back in force it would appear. eLzar plied at me for years to get into it and it just never hooked me. As much as I wanted to like the game, especially since all the Actionteam were horribly addicted and going on group raids. Unfortunately, I just didn't see eye to eye with the game. eLzar even sat me down for a few hours and played side by side with me. That being said, I can appreciate the draw. I have definitely had my video game addictions in the past.

I would love to be involved in some Actionteam online gaming party action, but truth be told, I don't seem to have any spare time right now. Between work, wedding arrangements and studying for my stupid real estate license, I am lucky to play 15 minutes of video gaming in a week.

D>M>