Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hey, how 'bout that. The patch fixed things, and I can log in now.

I've run out of Exclamation Point people in the area Eric and I were playing. So, I went on a jog down south and have found a group of folks in need of help, lol.

ALthough, I'm back to gathering berries again at level 19.

I WANT to love this game, to feel the addiction.. and I'm not getting sucked in. =(

I'm killing almost everything in one-shot (aimed shot with hunters mark) I run into, including mini-bosses? At most, it takes one opening shot and a single follow up shot. Is that right?

I don't think I'd pay to play this game, unless you guys are in it. Seems to me that's the only real compelling reason to join up. Do we have a regular night? Can we make one? LOL

Or, let's fire up some NWN2 or OMG MINECRAFT! Heh.

If I want to play some single-player adventure/fantasy games, I think modded Oblivion is an unbelievably better product. Meh, what to do, what to do.

In all seriousness, anyone interested in getting a Minecraft server going? It's only like $15 and unlimited funzorz. Can make scenarios (capture the flag, defend the castle), just build awesome defenses against the zombie and skeleton hordes, or have exploratory missions into the wild! Just make sure you get a nice texture pack, the stock stuff is terrible, lol.