Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Eryck:

Went ahead and signed up for the month. Only costed meez $22.

You have 30 days to get me addicted, sir. LOL

Dunno if I'll be up much more tonight (I am le tired). But can try to hook up with you maybe tomorrah after I put the family to bed?

Any places I should try to visit during the day tomorrow, (or places I should absolutely stay away from)?

Other question/issue: seems like everything is leveling up with me in the world. Is that my imagination, or accurate? When I'm level 40, will stags be level 38, or whatever? Are there places I can go right now where I will run into monsters that will absolutely stomp my face? I guess that's one of my ongoing weird-feel questions I'm having... Seems like the level of difficulty is being maintained just below my level? (and therefore, easy as pie?)

Regarding PvP.. I guess I could try that. No doubt I'll get stomped repeatedly by the vets, kind of like playing against the 10 year olds in the arcade that kill you in 3.2 seconds in Street Fighter with a 39-combo move.