Monday, February 07, 2011

Rood:

Hear you on Minecraft. You may be surprised how much better it is with the recent versions that have come out and oh man, what a difference a nice high-res texture pack does for that game! Although, I think the best part of the game is working with others to build defenses against the hordes, highways / railways to distant outposts / forts.. etc.


I don't think I mentioned the REALLY REALLY GOOD part about the other night:

The absolute BEST part about the whole thing was gaming with friends! Had a blast with Eric.

That being said, if gaming with friends is the major draw, why not pick something we can all do together (that may not require grinding / monthly subscription)?

NWN2? Minecraft?

I think both of these offer the ability to create scenarios, play as a group, have persistent worlds.

I miss it! Hell, we could just play Axis and Allies online and have fun. lol