Monday, February 07, 2011

I actually was starting to enjoy the storyline a bit after I got out of the "kill 15 sandcrabs" missions.

But, now, I am apparently one of thousands of players that are experiencing an awesome bug.. can't log into the character once you get past level 10. I can create a new character and get into the world, but my dood that I played up to level 16 or 17 I can't play anymore.

Welp, that sucks. I was going to try and game for an hour today while I had a minute to do so, but looks like that's screwed. Reading through the technical support forums, this seems to be a widespread problem that is on Blizzard's side as of the last round of patches (whenever that was).

I'll keep trying to log in here and there, but I'm not real interested in replaying levels 1-15 over and over. I guess WoW has 8 days left to fix it and get me hooked or no moola for them, lol.