Monday, March 01, 2010

yeah, i registered last night and it was still 35 bucks, but the system is a bit different now. I don't know how to pre-signup for the events. Anyway, the list of games looks totally different. I don't see shogun OR (god forbid) Axis and allies on Sunday 10am slot anymore. (visine tear drop). So now I'm effectively stuck with Settlers of cataan tourny that starts on friday night and I don't even like playing SOC! (that much)

I used to get some paints and primer stuff over at Michaels. I didn't notice too much difference between the two paints, except the lack of metallic colors. Metallics aren't ususally used in Hobby clay pots. You know, if you wait for 50% off coupons, that shit gets really cheap. But then I never really was a Art fanatic, so you guys will probably notice different color hues that I does not.

Just fyi all, I won't be staying nights at the con, so whoever is doing the room thing, just leave me out. I'm only 25 miles away, so Im going to sleep in the comforts of the home bed.

Jon - do you have a copy of inglourious bastards? If so, lemme borrow it from you the next time I see you. Been meaning to get that movie for a while now, but just haven't gone around doing it.

Erick - really? you don't enjoy Bioshock? it's impossible to start on survivor or hard, think you have to start on medium first. Otherwise it's just utter BS how hard killing the monsters is.