Monday, March 01, 2010

| Carnuba Khan

I'm pre-reg'd as well.. Yay! I suppose now is the time to start the discussion about how many rooms and how many days. Thursday night room or no? Two rooms or one?

In like Flynn:
eLzar, Rude, jr0n, Dr. Futbol, eNron, Ian

Unconfirmed:
P. ennis, Pe-tar, DaveDefeat

Am I missing anyone?

So what is the consensus?

eLzar, yeah citadel is just silly expensive anymore. I'm still rolling with a couple of Citadel cans I bought a couple of years ago during my Warmachine Primer blitz. jr0n, have you tried the Armory stuff? Its quite a bit cheaper. Privateer also makes primers that are pretty affordable. Again I will yield to my contemporaries for opinions on these.

The 13th seems to have possibility. At this point, the weather forecast in LA looks descent, although not great, next weekend (5th-7th). If it remains so, than logistically it looks like I will be here the 13th. Still have to get buy in from the missus.

D>M>