Monday, March 01, 2010

| Saved by the Bell!

Will register now, thankz 4 tha 411!

Yeah, what's with the Citadel prices? (The refrain of our generation of nerds.) Ludicrous. Armory primer is the kind with the logo by the Munchkin guy, right? If so, stay away! I bought a can once and it really was the primer equivalent of Munchkin, in that the first 1/3 of the can was fine but everything after that was a horrible experience, never to be repeated. I have never seen PP primer around so have never tried it. I have heard good things about Krylon. I've meant to pick up a can several times but they never seem to have it at Home Depot. Some people swear by the cheap shit you can pick up at Wal-Mart.

I've also recently learned about gesso. The terrain guys like it because it doesn't eat foam, but also some people swear by it for hand priming small numbers of minis, particularly in inclement weather. Do you guys have any experience with it?

Why does this coffee taste like sweat, and should I have drank this much of it?