Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ry Ry: I saw that man, but I was too late. Someone had the entire show as a download but I was a little weary of the link (I dunno, just looked shady) so I'll wait on seeking it out.

bJorn: So, you're trying out BSG for the first time? Did you start with the mini-series? Try to avoid spoilers man because there are a lot of big moments that if they're spoiled would totally lessen the experience. It's a bit of a slow burn but it picks up in the first season and goes strong for awhile. There's moments in the series when my interest would wane here and there, but it picks up and finishes strong.

Speaking of The Wire (???), BSG is like Space-Wire! No, that's not my point. We have HBO and they have commercials for the new show from The Wire people about New Orleans post-Katrina. Looks excellent. Also there's another awesome looking show called Boardwalk Empire. Can't wait!

Elreyock: Maybe we can hop on skype this week/weekend for a bit and try some Small World. Sext me when you're up for it - plans with the lady friend tomorrow night (YEAH, "THOSE" KINDA PLANS, OHHH YAAAA)