Wednesday, March 24, 2010

| Pray tell us, what 4 other games hath sickened you?

I'm curious what games would seduce the "Enemy o' Games".... Race for the Galaxy AND the expansions AND sleeves? Makes me think Denis had some sort of spiritual awakening brought on by some horrible, horrible trauma.

I mean, while possible, it would be unlikely to find a way to incorporate miniatures into a game like RftG...

And Cokie the Clown is just not for me. I get it. I'm glad he's doing it, but I'm just not anywhere in my life where I feel I need to experience this type of thing first hand, or even via youtube. The article was enough. Good for Mike if this is his catharsis and way to deal with personal issues he hides with his 'Fat' persona. Usually you need to pay for therapy, not the other way around.

And I played some more Small World last night. I won.