Wednesday, March 24, 2010

| My only regret is I have... Gamitis!

Good to see this outbreak of games. Yeah Small World is such an unexpectedly fun game! I know that my expectations were similarly low to yours Aeryk before actually playing it too. I think I'll hold off on the expansions for a while. I have other expenditures coming up:

- GM's Toolkit for WFRP 3e (I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH AND WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN SO BAD)
- Days of Wonder's new game, Mystery Express (heard good things)

In other news, Enron and I are going to play a truly epic Warmachine battle soon. After playing Cygnar for five years I have decided to focus on my other three armies. So we are going to jump Cygnar out featuring essentially every model Aaron has vs. all of my Cygnar stuff. Adding up what will be on my side of the board alone it will consist of: four warcasters, 16 warjacks, and about 110 warrior models. Since Aaron is playing the Cryxian swarm I imagine the numbers will be substantially higher on his side. I'm pretty sure it's going to take about eight hours, one beer per hour, starting at 9:00 AM.