Saturday, March 13, 2010

Renegade Shepard is such a space-asshole, I can never really play it that way. :) But I have fun watching the compilation videos of his expoits, like THIS and the newer THIS. Funny shit, best moment in the 2nd video is the dance scene at around 7 mins.

Yeah, it's a rad game. Totally about "recruit this team" and then it's basically over. I'm proud to say I ended it without any crew members dying because I'm not a dick.

Final Fantasy 13 on the other hand is pretty bad so far. I'm gonna give it a little more time, but it is super boring and extremely linear. Mass Effect 2 is basically super linear too, but it hides it better and the cities you explore have some brancing pathes. So far FF13 is straight corridors with monsters along the way, that's it. Combat is getting more interesting, but still not very exciting.

Can't wait for the con! Hurry up and pre-reg jon!