Sunday, March 07, 2010

| Insomnianism

No worries man. I think I've had insomnia 80% of my adult life. Lately it's because of the frigid refridgerator I dwell in. My room is at least 5 degrees lower than the rest of the house. When I went to the library today, I kept dozing while reading. The study areas were the perfect catalyst for want of sleep, nice, quiet and warm, so nice... But once I left the library and back in my dreary abode, I was again wide awake and aloof! So i live my days heavy with weariness and my nights devoid of slumber. Ah what to do...

Edit: rude - what's this sleep apnea clinic you are going to? what kind of things do they do to you? Does it work? Maybe i need to go too. I also need to find a good ENT doctor that isn't just interested in money and perfoming all sorts of expensive and uneeded surgeries (uneeded from my perspective) I'm sure the doctors need more money.