Thursday, July 16, 2009

| Time Enough At Last

It's sort of like that Twilight Zone episode. All this guy wants is to be left alone with his books and once he finally is, he breaks his glasses. After years of mocking, one AT member is playing in a BB league and I am too far away to partake. Woe is me. Maybe I should get another pair of glasses? :P

When I am not crying in my beer about it, I am ELATED that we have a BB league going with the new game! I am scheduled to play against Jr0n this evening to close out Day two and it is totally fun! A few AT members are suspiciously missing from the league:

- Denis? WTF? Though I suppose playing a minis game with digital minis must sort of eliminate much of the fun and satisfaction.

- Enron? Hmmmm?

- Ryan? Did you check the specs on your lappy? Are they too low? Are you in Hawai'i yet? I hear laptops grow on trees there.