Friday, July 17, 2009

| Beastman SPP, indeed, thou knowest thine!

In my first game against Rudy, two of my beastos just happened to only get points. My first beasto just happened to be in the right place for a bunch of badly hurt results, and at least one, if not both, were actually in defense, and the other guy scored one touchdown, and then happened to be following another beasto when that guy was gonna score, then got knocked down and he ended up picking up the ball and scoring again.

The chaos warriors did not play a very aggressive role in that lizzie game, the mostly just stood up and maintained their position tying up the kroxigor and saurus block in the center of the field. They were just meat shields.

I am rethinking my choice of 'block' for one of my beastos. It is such a knee jerk response, but I think I could have used another 'sure hands' now that I think about it...

RE: Rage Quitter, ie Jr0n: Totally sucked. It was shaping up to be a really good game as my beastmen were actually softer than elves. I was about to score (unless my chaos warrior with assistance blitz went horribly wrong) on I think the 6th or 7th turn, and by that time I think I had one badly hurt beasto (from the first turn, MAYBE 3rd block?) and at least 2 or 3 KO'd beastos. Those skaven were brutal! As Jr0n put it, "it was shaping up to be one for the ages". I agree.