Sunday, July 12, 2009

| Game 1: TIe, 2-2

SUPER fun game vs. Ja-el's orcs. Ended in a tie, yeah he definitely went easy on me since I'm a noob :) but I had a ton of fun and felt like I learned quite a bit, and did OK considering it was my two and a halfth game.

Notes:
- By sheer chance, I think the Skaven suit my playstyle well. They seem to like bullshit maneuvers and that's what I enjoy.
- When you are kicking off, setting up your guys in punching distance of a bunch of Orcs is a bad idea.
- I had really good luck with knockdowns/injuries. Ja-el was slapping Skaven around like a pimp slapping his ho's and they were either not getting knocked down at all or were popping back up like punching bags. No Skaven going home to the Horned King this game, at least.
- Gutter Runners are stellar.