Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yeah, I kinda know what you're saying Enron about watching movies on the computer versus the television. I actually am sans-tv at the moment, so I have no other option, but I can relate to it feeling different sitting at your monitor vs lounging on the couch. If the dvd/bluray is coming soon, you'll survive. But if you HEAR us spoil anything, you're loss. SO anyways, I wasn't too into the scenes following Adama's sex-change, but Boxey's molestation scene had a certain poetic justice. Damn Klingons.

The spinoff show looks pretty interesting; "Caprica." Sounds like it's the history of how the humans created skin-jobs and from the preview it sorta has a dark-city/bladerunner look to it (well, slightly I guess - but the dudes were rockin' the cool detective coats and hats.)

Eric is apparently the Peggle master because I see him on the leaderboard and he totally smoked me. It's a fun time-waster. It's one of those evil "just one more game" games.

I'm going snowboarding possibly next weekend for my first time ever - any tips so I don't die/break limb?