Thursday, March 26, 2009

| BS... G Marketing

Elzar: Unfortunately the available 4.0 DVD set is only a half season, in the same manner as season two was split. It really irks me that they split the seasons like that. Its not really clearly displayed on the box. What's worse is that the half seasons retail for $50 each while a full seasons retails at $60. Even better is that they stuffed Razor into the 4.0 set, so if you bought Razor separate, you have been burned once again. I really like the show, but, I think the packaging methods are a bit of a turn off. Still, I am a sucker for the show. It really is one of the best TV shows around.

j0rn: I felt really bad after laughing so hard about the 22 year old at your work. That's just tragicomedy. I feel dirty now.

Pump: Eclipse, eh? Well, at least your first character wasn't Sinep or Mantiev. As much as I have a soft spot for good old D&D 1.0 and it's quaint beauty, I just feel like I would rather play a more modern system. I don't know, it just leaves me wanting more, especially since we play so little anymore. Once you've gone black, you can never go back?

D>M>