Saturday, March 28, 2009

| Snowboard Tips

1) Get some waterproof clothes. Don't go for the cool look, because you WILL spend most of the day touching the snow with your body.

2) Since you are a ripper at skating now, snowboarding is kinda reversed. When you skate, you use your back foot as your pivot and your front foot rotates around it, same with surfing. However when you snowboard, you actually use your front foot as the pivot, and swing your back leg around. I never really got this down, so I quit my snowboarding career REALLY early on. I think the last time I snowboarded was in 1987 or '88 possibly? Maybe later?

-------------------- End of Line -----------------

BSG NOTES:

- I was unawares there was another show coming, so I am excited!
- Maybe in 20 years we will be scouring the new YouTube on our iPhone v45.0 for that old episode of BSG where Mrs. Admiral Adama sexually abuses Boxy, like when we were looking for the bike shop episode of Diff'rent Strokes?