Monday, March 23, 2009

| Glad you liked it, p***y

Just kidding. :) I'm actually really excited to hear that the show had such a good cathartic ending. I'm getting more interested in watching the show all the time.

What you said though put me in mind of this dude at a Canadian testing house we hire to pick up extra work sometimes. I was IMing with this dude Kyle and he was like "I feel so emotional. I was just crying during lunchtime." This is, like, the third time I've ever communicated with this guy. I'm like, "Uh, why?" He's like, "I was reading this book, and it was so intense and sad, I just couldn't help it." Hey, I'm game for a good catharsis every now and then, so I ask what he was reading. Turns out, he was reading the fucking new Elminster book. I may have done some extremely geeky things in my time, but have to say that sobbing over a Forgotten Realms book and then telling my employers about it would definitely be a new low.

Although I will say when Raistlin sacrificed himself so that Caramon and Crysania could escape the Abyss, tears did leak all over my hideously acne scarred face.