Saturday, March 14, 2009

| Science of Myth

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a Ben Weasel concert at the Knitting Factory in LA. Sweet Jesus it was fun. I don't know everyone's opinion on Screeching Weasel here, or if anyone really cares, but it was easily one of the top five shows I have ever been to. One of the original members of SW was there playing guitar, Danny Vapid, and some other guys, but it didn't matter. They played all of my favorite SW songs.

Suddenly I was 18 again, standing in front, getting squished, getting crowd surfed on, and sweated on, pumping my fist in the air and screaming the lyrics. There were so many "old" people there doing the same thing. Really fun.

Ben Weasel hasn't been played in LA for like 20 years. Can't say enough.

On another note, last episode of BSG next week. Can't wait to have all my questions answered, like they claim. Maybe they can tell me why Guyis (sp?) Baltar is such a fuck.