Sunday, March 15, 2009

| Gaius Ball-tard

Ry: Ugggg, Gaius is such a sleazy, infuriating bastard throughout the entire series. Some of the decisions he makes just drives me to frustration. At first I just thought he was a brilliant, social retard. I changed my opinion as the series went on. If I were around that man in that situation, I would have killed him at least ten times over. I hope the writers are able to wrap it all up nicely without some frustratingly incomplete ending like the Sopranos series.

Screeching Weasel is great. I never had a chance to seem them play in concert. That's pretty sweet you were able to see at least part of the band play. I went to a BR show a few months ago, and it was excellent. The concert reminded me of how awesome it is to feel the rush of the Punk show again. The pit, the crowd, the energy, the shedding of pent up angst; all with a backdrop of an old musical friend driving you to pump you up, relax your anxieties and let loose. Enjoy!

D>M>