Wednesday, March 18, 2009

| Peggle and Galactrix gots me by the balls!

Yeah.

I just tried Peggle tonight and had a lot of fun, so I picked up the full xbla version. Pretty colors, rather humorous, fun gameplay, challenging, and a bag of chips. I head the guys on Gamers With Jobs Podcast talk about it all the time, and along with Rudy's non-Eric-directed suggestion to purchase it, put it over the top for me. I recommend!

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix is simply more of the same with more features, which is both good and bad. Lots more mandatory puzzles, more customizations, and the main battleboard/puzzle board is certainly more challenging with more ways to manipulate the puzzles. I recommend, although if you thought PQ I was monotonous, maybe don't pick this up. If you are a glutton for the same punishment again and again (I'm looking at you Denis with your 18 different Night Elf Hunters all doing the same quests and same skills...) this is a fine diversion from everyday life.