Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh shoot, I forgot that you just recently got the 360 enron - yeah, you gotta check out Left4Dead - it was rad. We were in these SUPER narrow sewers (like shoulder-width and super low) and eric turned a corner in front of me and I noticed he passed a small shaft above him. I told him "look up that shaft" but he kept moving so when I got there I looked up and RIGHT FRIGGEN THEN this fat zombie that throws up on you falls on me and I screamed SOOOO loud, hahaha. At that same time a horde shows up in front of Eric so he didn't seem to notice but it was a rad moment.

If my PC was tops, I'd say get it on there. I don't friggen LOVE xbox live - it's bullshit that you need to pay for it, but if you hunt around (amazon for example) you can get it for $40 instead of $50 and fuck it, it's nice that it just mostly works. But for now, get the 360 ver to play with ME!

I liked that first season of Heroes but it totally lost steam for me and I couldn't stomach the 2nd season at all.

Edit: Forgot to mention it but it allows split-screen for 2 players on the same machine, so all you guys with gals can have them jump on and fill a slot for the 4-person team also. Whatever - rad game :D