Monday, November 17, 2008

| Going to bed....

jr0n: I think we talked about Man-Con II and I am definitely in. I should have posted it so as not to leave the others in the dark.

EDIT: During a good portion of February I will not be about, so Man Con would best be setup in January for me.

I have been in a bit of a routine lately and not much has been worthy of Blog chatter. Mostly a revised version of Ry's schedule: Pubic Transit, Work, more Pubic transit, eat, maybe a movie or some ass sitting, sleep, rinse and repeat. Other things: got drunk once, stayed up late a couple times, went to the Hollywood Halloween affair since the Castro Halloween event is a dead (Boo!), downloaded some music on the sly, surveyed and plotted an acre of land, played through Portal... Exciting huh?

Rude: That story of trying to pay on an overdue account with a spider drawing is pretty funny. Only slightly less sweet then when Rich attempted to barter with wrench at a Taco Bell drive through. Curb your enthusiasm embarrassing. God they hated him there. All the employees eventually knew him the minute they saw him.

D>M>

PS. Meh? made it into the dictionary. Next step... Fargin.