Monday, June 09, 2008

Well, I'm a dork and I pick up RPG books to read on the BART, so I'm going to pick it up (you can get the three-pack from Amazon for less than $60 right now). I'm definitely up to play it and would be willing to run it if there was a source of decent adventures. Really all that's needed is the collective will to set aside time on the weekends to play.

We just got back from being in Lake Tahoe for the weekend. I really like it there. Growing up, only the rich jerk kids ever talked about it so I assumed it was something I wanted no part of. Having been there twice now I can definitely say the rich jerks are right in this case. Great weather and air. Really relaxing. If we were playing Cashflow I could see "3,500,000 House in Tahoe" being my end goal. Of course both times I've been it has bee in the spring off-season with practically zero tourists around. I bet it's crowded with jarks in winter and summer. We all should definitely rent a "cabin" up there sometime, it would be awesomeness with extra awesome sauce.