Saturday, June 14, 2008

| eeeeeyyyyyyy...

Yeah, sorry about the hiatus. Been busy with slaving at the factory and working on side projects. Still i'd thought I wanted to share the on-goings with me friends especially the side projects that actually seems to be moving. coolio.

In reply to rudies post a long time agooo in a galaxy far far away - Penguins i think only offered 1 flavor. The green tea and shakes that we have made makes it far more repeatable and flavorful. I can see why Phib-berry hit the market so strongly. The shit really tastes pretty good if ur into that frozen dessert craze and i think this time it'll be here to stay.

I have on-board an ex-Hilton head chef of 20 years, and a ingenious (gold-digging) marketing company to help launch the retail store. We'll be offereing a starbucks style menu with dessert as well as frozen yogurt drinks I plan to call Frogees, (but i'm looking for a cooler unique name like frappacino). Any thot bots?

My store name is called BigApple, but am toying with another name like WoYo. (world of yogurt, after our favorite game)

Anyway, peac.

Jett