Friday, June 27, 2008

| Durn the Hungerer

- I "actually" saw my first hard core game shop in the philippines, of course mixed in with kiddie toys and car models like paul freilers but it had a good selection of wargames - Twilight Imperieum was a whopping $100 usdollars! guess that extra oil it takes to blow the shrinkwrap added to the cost of the packaging. Twas cool though, now only if i can find fools folly enough to play.

- I looked up Docnorvell in armory - what a noobcase that guy is - hehe - I thought you were running a priest now? Rudies druid would have rocked today - if he was still playing. Druids apparently are OP'd after all the buffsticks they recieved.

- Ya, running a business is tough - just even getting one started takes so much effort - I can see why the guy wants to capitalize on 3rd planet even if it's not worth that much - It's like developing a bond with it (goodwill not bookvalue)- kudos to eric on doing so much research before diving into a business though and successfully finding out it wasn't a profitable one - and not getting started in it - just the whole process is so draining and you would have nothing to show for if it wasn't making money. I haven't done a whole lot of research either into the yogurt biz, not a lot benchmarks around. I plan to start my store in one of the large malls in Central Manila, and have scouted some nice places with good traffic. Can only hope it'll make something.