Sunday, June 22, 2008

| Blogable Tid Bits?

- Saw Indy on date night with the Mrs. and it was totally fun! I don't think it was overdone or anything; it was perfect for what it was: pulp action with some new and funny twists. I think Mike mentioned it at the con and I agree, I liked simply seeing where everyone has ended up in the Indy world. It was nice to visit with an old friend again that inspired so many of my childhood action figure scenarios.

- LOL, I really liked your AT Monster. I would like to know the number of whomever funded that company. I mean if they are willing to pay for direct gaming plagiarism, as well as a stunning musical number at the ending, I could poop out a better game and at least get $50 for it.

- Spore is just not interesting to me at all.

- 4e is getting me excited!

- I went bodysurfing for the first time since moving up here last August. Some water in the world is colder than this water, some is warmer. I did prefer to have my arms out of the water for as long as I could, and when I first went out two days ago, my balls actually ached from the cold.

- Just hit 58th level in WoW, and I have finally travelled through the Dark Portal to the Outlands! Huzzargh! Good ole Docnorvell. I am still filled with nostalgic joy whenever I hear the theme music for Ashenvale because, man, that was just a really freakin' good time we had playing WoW when it first launched. Still remember only wanting to play an hour and then looking at the clock to find out I had spent 7 hours. Good times.