Tuesday, January 01, 2008

| What? Didn't ya know...

Enron sits at home all day and reads encyclepedia BROWN books and solves cases for a quarter, no less!

No but thanks for the advice on the car. That agrees with the sequence I had planned to check, the only problem is the crude antiquated methods these mechanics use here without electronical equipment, equivalent to kicking the engine to see if it's running. Pas' me em there screwdriver hoss, no i meant' ther sheep right ther!

Iphones looks cool and it would definitely be on the top of the list on phones to get. I don'tk now how rugged it would be in this kind of humid and abrasive weather out here, but the good thing is you don't have to carry both a phone and a music player...

I downloaded The Blood Crusade last night and after downloading several games last few weeks, (Amazing how fast 800 megabytes downloads these days) Fuck I still remember the 2400 baud modems... I cant even fathom how that would download. I guess that's why whenever I hear 1 gig downloads I get a little nervous, but with broadbands, Man, it's like pure sex, and not with japanese hookers, u know the japanese pitchers. As I was saying, TBC is still WoW, but I have to say it's the best game (paid or unpaid) out in the market. I have nothing against the free games, but the daunting task to create a huge gameworld in bytes along with creating a viable easy to use interface, ie game mechanics, would cost way too much. I think Wow itself was 8 million dollars or so, i heard. I'm on the 10 days free trial, I'm not sure if i'll continue the subscription...