Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Random info Jael, but I guess WoW cost over $200 million (initial development and expansions plus servers/hardware) and made over $500 million in 2007. That's gnarly dude. But that's why it's one of the best games ever I think - they really did their homework and invested well.

So tomorrow I think I'm gonna buy a 360! I dunno, I'm getting all hooked on games again and although I really SHOULD get a ps3, it's just too pricey. Oh and my PSP is pretty much dead. My LCD has freaked out making 1/3 of the screen unviewable, and past warranty so it would cost $90 bucks for Sony to repair. The actual lcd's go for about $50 bucks and I actually popped open the psp and took off then reinstalled the bad lcd (to check if a bad connection) so I know I could replace it. BUT, only thing I'm unsure of is if maybe its the motherboard that has a bad fuse/fuckup and not the lcd. Don't wanna flush the $50 bucks without really knowing.. fuck.