Friday, January 04, 2008

Looks like a great game, had some positive feedbacks from people who played Memoir 44 on BCG... The multiple stack firing and leader bonus sounds neat. Did I ever mention that I had made something similar after Battlecry came out? Unsuccessful of course. Had made the prelimary set, with board and cards but just never refined the gameplay. Should have named it GI Joe the action figure CCG game.. hmmmmmm. I test played it with my wargammin' nazi slaughterin' cousin. The game was supposed to be more complicated in combat and strategy and "turn based" rather than the luck of the draw.

I think my girlfriend and I have officially ended our relationship over the Christmas break. It was kind of wierd, we just never saw each other over the break. Maybe she found someone or maybe she'll start calling again! No idea, but it seems like it was a "we're all kinda busy with our own lives" type breakup. For the better, now i'm swinging again!

Edit: The point to disclosing the insight into my personal life, is to point out the fact i'll have alot of new time on der weekends to dedicate to do what I truly like! Back on the wagon baby...

J.