Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nice work Jael - 100 bucks ain't bad at all! Man, car problems are the WORST! Hope it runs good for a long time now.

Happy late New Year day to you all too! I got trashed at a party and slept on my friends couch with a married couple on the other end of the couch - i passed out so wasn't weird at all.

Oh man Jon, I think I might actually get it. Cool recommendations! I think the clutch games I wanna get it for are Mass Effect (kinda sorta) but mostly Skate and the new Burnout game coming out next month. I did the Bioshock demo for PC and I dunno, wasn't my cup of tea. And Orange Box I'd go for PC over a console if I decided on it, but my window of excitement for that one kinda passed. People say TF2 is rad and I KNOW Portal is sweet but I dunno I'll grab em off steam down the road. Oh yeah, Rock Band totally too! But the cost means I'd probably wait a month or two before getting it. But yeah, looks friggen awesome.

But hey, have you gotten the red rings of death yet? Reading up on it, seems only a matter of time before you need to send it in for a new one, and that's even on the new consoles with supposedly better heat sinks or whatever... so that's kinda scary.

Oh the main reason I was thinking the PS3 was the integration it has with the psp. But seeing as my psp is kinda fucked now, not that important anymore. I'll still look into getting it fixed. They added a feature called Remote Play which people say works pretty good - I guess you stick any PS1 game in your PS3 then through wifi sends it to your PSP and you can play it that way. Gimmicky but people seemed stoaked off it.