Sunday, September 02, 2007

That friggen WoW guy was awesome! Oh man, why does he pay for multiple accounts tho! You can have many characters on 1 account! :( Hahah, rad interview though hahaha.

You know, I think BSG and LOst have a lot in common - like when they're both airing new episodes, I'm all excited to watch, but waiting a week inbetween I just lose interest! Then, when they're on dvd or i d/l them in big chunks, omg I get sucked in! Now I'm going thru season 3 of lost.. pretty rad. Such a fucking tease of a show (like BSG) but when you can watch a few at a time, so much better.

Got Half-Life 2 the other day. Pretty awesome! Totally a choo-choo train on rails, but just some awesome chase scenes and action... I haven't played a new fps in FOREVER and they usually kinda stress me out (I just get scared easily) but this one, I'm gettin in the groove, and tons of multiplayer fps-age has got me pretty good against AI baddies. I'm at the Ravenholm chapter. Eww, zombies! It didn't come with Counterstrike (which I was curious to try - but I prolly woulda been dissapointed) but it came with Deathmatch... BORING! How can anyone play regular deathmatch games anymore?! I'm telling you guys: RTCW and Wolvenstein: Enemy Territory are the premiere friggen team fps'er games. Really - yeah, battlefield has cars n shit, and wolfy is outdated on the graphics, but I just LOVE to death their team-style gameplay. People just play their roles, no questions asked. LOVE IT! Quake Wars will be interesting - I just hope I'll be able to run it (hmm, prolly not, we'll see.)