Monday, September 03, 2007

| Nah, dude. Don't go.

I dunno, maybe its a trap? Who knows...

Ewww, I had the grosest movie/tv-show long weekend. I feel so dirty. Friday night was double-feature of Resident Evil 1 & 2!!! Maybe not the best movies. They weren't the worst movies though either. Just a combination of bad acting/bad script/really bad direction. But I still watched them back to bach. There's a third one coming out, so I figured I needed to be up-to-date. Never really played the games, but after the movies I watched some youtube clips of bosses n shit from the different games, and that shit was horror-ble too. My rating: B-

Saturday was an awesome-orgy of the 2nd half of season 3, LOST. It was pretty good. The cliffhanger endings aren't so bad when you get to see the next one after a quick piss and refill of coffee. It's a pretty good show. I think BSG is better, but Lost is pretty fun too. After I wrapped up the season around 3am, I watched a bunch of youtube shit like Dharma videos and theories etc... Some of the theories are pretty retarded, but then again, some of the actual shit they come up with is pretty dumb too. I'm glad they set an end-date to it (3 more 16 episode seasons) but then again, that seems kinda long... they coulda just said "next season is the last" and probably told whatever silly ending in that amount of time.

Sunday is a blur.. Maybe that's when I watched Lost.. Anyways, today I went to the mall, that was pretty hellish. I wanna get new clothes, but I just get so anxious to leave and I didn't end up getting anything. Then tonight I had another crap-filled double-feature day with Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four 2. I guess Spider-Man was better, but it wasn't even that good either. What can I say good about either? Well, some of the cgi shit was kinda cool in Spider-Man, like when he's flying around .. and the Silver Surfer was the coolest part of FF2. But both were pretty damn boring and uninspired.

What's on deck for the Rudester!? How's about a slow and painful suicide! I've got a 4 day head start!