Tuesday, September 04, 2007

| Help Me Pick!

There's two new really cool looking games for my Sidekick phone, but I can't decide which one to get! They're each 5 bucks, and I should prolly just stop being cheap and get both, but I dunno...

One is a Rampart style game. Andromeda Wars! That's a cool video someone posted on youtube of gameplay - bonus coolness is that it's head-2-head. I already have a 4 player game (Armored Strike which is a Worms but with tanks kinda game - fun but I'm kinda burned out on it, and I never even play it networked.)

And the other is a Typing of the Dead kinda game! War of the Words! Cool bonus on this one is you can import words from email to use in the game - and I have a flashcard app where you format the words for it in email so there's a bunch of premades I can use for it (different foreign languages, etc...)

I'm thinking about the typing game. Man, I'm thinking of both... :(