Saturday, September 08, 2007

| Sweaty books

jr0n: I do not have a your copy of Hordes. I have my own copy fucker. Get that shit straight!

Rudy, my gf pushed me to read Anansi Boys earlier this year. I enjoyed it fairly well and went on to read Stardust and American Gods. Pretty good books, although I did not go Ga-ga over them like some people seem to. We went to see Neil speak at a book signing in Berkeley. He seems like a really cool guy. Low key, witty and quite approachable. He had a pretty sweet Q&A session and a good short story reading from Fragile Things. Happy B-Day dude.

You know I don't wear antiperspirant either. The chemical is not good for you and can actually promote worse smelling bacteria to setup shop. I stick with deodorant only. Stress, heat and humidity typically make me sweat, but I have always had light sweats compared to most people. I think Elzar sweats when he gets cold, but he is just plain weird.

Elzar, I do not have a copy of your War of the Ring.

All: Apparently, I was an ass and forgot to post on the blog that my sister gave birth to my nephew, Daven. He was born August 7, 8lbs even, 22 inches. Sorry. Elzar already chastised me, so save it. Ooops. Little bugger is now about 10 pounds now.

D>M>

PS Jr0n, I think I forgot to tell you happy BDay too. I meant to at ConQuest, even though it was a day early.