Friday, September 07, 2007

| Happy Birthday!

Hey man, happy birthday! Celebrate by buying yourself a real book for once ;)

Yeah I think stress might have something to do with sweating a lot. Why're you stressed? Work shit? Anyway you shouldn't wear antiperspirant, dude, stick with deodorant. Antiperspirant causes Alzheimer's! (Actually I don't wear either, which is the reason that I probably fucking STINK! FUCK YOU officemates!)

Anyway I read Anansi Boys (still have Enron's copy in fact) and enjoyed it. It was a really fast, light read. I didn't like Good Omens very much, although it gets a lot of geek love. I found the tone to be annoying. I'd much rather just read a Pratchett book.

Eric, check your email

That is all.

Hey Enron or Myke, do you have my copy of Hordes: Primal?

That is all.